The moment final exams slip past, I can smell Spring.
Everything is just so… fresh and free =)
Now that the long gloomy nights of last min cramming are gone, I feel so ever motivated and positive!
I have exactly one week to chill before my work term begins…
Thus, it’s about time to make a list of goals/to buy items for summer 2011(which I hope I will stick to this time -_-)! I wanna achieve so many things that I have to divide into categories. Ha!
- Sleep before 12
- Don’t eat after 9
offdown snack consumptions
- Exercise 3 times a week (bike/run/swim)
- Lose weight (GOAL: 125 pounds)
- Brush up and learn new programming scripts/langs
- Dedicate more time on Orbit
- Take initiative at work
- Go hiking!
- Try mountain biking
- Make macarons
- Try more restaurants
- Go to beach
- Keep room clean
- Buy stocks
- Spend less!
- Start a personal/open source project
- Make an app
- Prep interviews
- Write columns for mingpao
- Don’t procrastinate!
- Be bold and challenged!
- Practice Guitar
- Read one book every 2 weeks
- Star gazing (once a month/join star parties)
- Improve Photography techniques and processing skills (try lunar, light….)
- Digital art and web design
- Learn how to create animation
- Watch all must-see dramas+movies
- Keep blogging! (’cause every time I stop after a few posts)
- Monitor (23 inch, LED)
- FujiFilm finepix X100
- Mustard Olympic hoodie
- Floral scarf
- Chiffon tops
- Colorful stockings
- Over-sized glasses/shades
- Brown shorts
- Roots Bag
I will check back to this in early Sept to find out how much I have achieved. Wish me luck!